Casino.com prioritises its UK customers by providing a site that is tailored to your needs
UK players are pampered at the Casino.com UK site which delivers customised support with a 24/7 local toll-free number and many convenient banking options including pay by phone. Not only that, the casino invites you to try them out at zero risks by offering you no-deposit bets. All you need to do is sign up for an account, which is free and takes hardly any time at all, to start playing.
- Huge variety of payment options including pay by mobile
- Dedicated site customised for UK players
- No-deposit free bets available
- No live chat function
- Not all games contribute towards the wagering requirement
- Can have more games by different software developer
Register for an account today at Casino.com and you’ll immediately receive 20 free bets, no questions asked. This allows you to have a taste of what it’s like to play at the casino without spending one single penny. Make a deposit of at least £20 and you can get an additional 180 free bets plus a match deposit bonus of 100% up to £100. That’s a total of an amazing 200 free bets plus up to £100 worth of bonus with just one deposit. T&C’s 18+ apply
Recommendation: We recommend this bonus because you get the opportunity to explore the casino risk-free and when you’re ready to deposit, you can double your bankroll plus get a whopping 180 free bets. T&C’s 18+ apply
- Deposit bonus – On your first deposit, Casino.com will award you with a 100% deposit match bonus up to £100. For example, if you deposit £20, you’ll get a total of £40 to play with in both cash and bonus credit. The minimum deposit to be eligible for the bonus is £20 and the maximum bet amount allowed while using the bonus fund is £5 per wager. Only deposits made via credit card, debit card, Boku, or Paypal qualify for the bonus. See site for the full T&C’s
- Wagering requirement – When you make a deposit, the amount will be reflected in your casino’s cash account while the bonus you receive will be in your bonus account. You can withdraw the money in your cash account at any time but to withdraw your bonus funds, you’ll need to first meet the casino’s wagering requirement. For Casino.com’s welcome package, the wagering requirement is 40 times the bonus received. This means that if you make a first deposit of £20, you’ll receive a bonus of £20 to play with. To withdraw the bonus and any winnings associated with it, you must make wagers totalling at least £800 before you can cash it out. All winnings generated from the bonus will be credited to your bonus account.
- Game wagering contribution – It’s important to know that games at Casino.com don’t all contribute equally towards the wagering requirement. In fact, some don’t contribute at all. As a rule of thumb, slots and scratchcard games will count fully towards the wagering. Poker and roulette contribute 25% while blackjack, baccarat, craps, and video pokers count for 20%. However, there are some exceptions so please see site for the full game wagering contribution rates.
- Time limit – You have 30 days to meet the wagering requirement. If there are still any unused bonus credit that hasn’t passed the wagering requirement yet after 30 days, the bonuses and winnings associated will be forfeited.
- Free bets – When you sign up for an account at Casino.com, you’ll receive 20 free bets to use on any Age of the Gods slot games of your choice. If you decided to make a deposit of at least £20, you’ll receive an additional 180 free bet on Age of the Gods series of games across nine consecutive days. You must log in every day during these nine days to claim your free bets. Once the free bets are claimed, you have 30 days to use them up. Any winnings generated from the free bets must be wagered 20 times before you can withdraw them. Only deposits made via credit card, debit card, Boku, Paypal, or Boku qualify for the additional 180 free bets.
- Bonus code – You don’t need to enter a bonus code to claim the welcome package. However, you must choose to opt-in at the pop-up window after you’ve made your first deposit and you’ll immediately see the bonus in your account.
Payment and Cash Outs
- Boku (Pay by Mobile)
- My Citadel
- Eco Card
Depositing takes no time at all and upon successful transaction, you’ll instantly see the amount reflected in your cash account. For each transaction, the minimum deposit amount is £15.
Casino.com takes about 48 hours to process your withdrawal request but large withdrawals may take three to five days to complete. Before they can approve your withdrawal, you must verify your account first. Once approved, the funds will reach you within five business days, depending on the banking method you’re withdrawing in. By default, you can only withdraw using the same method that you’ve used to deposit. There’s no maximum withdrawal amount but if you’re cashing out winnings of over £50,000, the casino may pay you in monthly instalments.
Live chat: No
Phone support: +44 800 9012 483 (toll-free UK number)
Whenever you find yourself needing assistance at Casino.com, you can first head over to the comprehensive FAQ section to see if you can find the answer to your question. Should you want to contact someone from the casino, you can email them or call the toll-free number for UK players at any time, seven days a week. Their support staff can communicate in fluent English so you won’t have to worry about dealing with any language barriers.
Casino.com offers a mixture of many different types of casino games that are bug-free, fun, and deliver a rewarding experience. The games library is mainly powered by Playtech, a leading omni-channel supplier of casino solutions. Therefore, you’ll see games with unique themes and innovative features. Apart from Playtech’s exciting titles, you can also find games from NetEnt, one of the pioneers in the online casino game developing industry.
With two giant slot makers, Playtech and NetEnt, powering the Casino.com slot repertoire, you can expect every slot title offered to be topnotch with superior graphics and great features. There are more than 200 premium titles to choose from like Starburst, a slot game that’s the perfect combination of classic charm and the thrill of modern features. Fans of DC superheroes will be delighted at many of the exclusive superhero-themed slots available like Man of Steel, Batman Begins, and more.
Although there are many players who are looking for games with high entertainment value, most punters aim to take home a massive jackpot that has the potential to change their lives forever. Casino.com lets you get a shot at becoming an instant millionaire with the many progressive jackpot games it has available. You can play the slot that holds the record for the highest payout ever on a Playtech game, Beach Life, where a very lucky player from South African once walked away with a whopping £5.8 million from wagering on the game. Another progressive jackpot game you want to keep your eyes peeled for is NetEnt’s Mega Fortune where the Mega Jackpot has been known to go over an astronomical £10 million before someone cashes it out.
If you’re not a slot enthusiast, there are many other types of casino games you can play at Casino.com’s games lobby. You can find all kinds of table games like blackjack, roulette, poker, baccarat, and Hi/Lo. You even have a few options for video poker that combine the thrill of slot games with the skill of poker. For players who crave the excitement of playing live games, head over to the live casino where you can play different table games in real time. This is the closest you can get to the experience of gaming in a physical casino over the internet. A human croupier runs the game and you can participate in the game live with the footage being streamed straight to your screen. What’s more, you can play these live dealer games whether you’re at home via computer or when you’re on the go by using your mobile device.
Casino.com operates a sophisticated mobile casino where you can access your favourite games with any smartphone or tablet, whether it’s operating on the iOS, Android, or Windows systems. There’s no downloading required and you can launch the game of your choice directly from your mobile device’s web browser. Although the game selection on the mobile platform is slightly smaller than the desktop version, you still have hundreds of games available when you’re on the go, including the most popular ones like Twin Spin Deluxe, Epic Ape, Superman II, and more.
The Casino.com website looks neat, is easy to navigate, and loads quickly. The floating top menu lets you log in, return to the landing page, head to the casino, and discover promotions with just one click. There’s also a drop-down menu where you can easily access the VIP programme and information concerning the casino. The footer contains details about Casino.com’s licensing and many more links to other useful pages on the site like payment methods, player support, online casino games and more.
The games are neatly displayed in the casino lobby with each game being represented by its own unique tile. Clicking on the tile will launch the respective game and if the game has a free version, you can hover your cursor over its tile and click the “play for fun” button. For ease of browsing, the games are categorised into different types of slots, jackpots, table games, live casino, video poker, and casual games. A very helpful search bar is available at the top right section of the page so you can search for a particular game by keying its name into the bar.
High Security and Licenses
Casino.com uses sophisticated SSL data encryption technology to protect all player information. Any detail and communication you send to the casino are treated as confidential and a cutting-edge software keeps them secure.
Casino.com is a Gibraltar-registered company and is regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner. For players in the UK, the site is managed by the respected Mansion Europe Holdings. The company has obtained a license from the UK Gambling Commission and adheres to the strict protocols enforced by the commission.
Our Verdict on Casino.com
Casino.com prioritises its UK customers by providing a site that is tailored to your needs. You get a wide variety of payment options including Paypal and even Boku which allows you to deposit by using your phone bill. There’s a UK toll-free number which you can call at any time and any day to seek help. The casino is so confident you’ll like what you see there that they offer you free bets without requiring you to spend even a single penny at the site. So it’s worth it to at least sign up for an account and see what’s on offer at Casino.com.