PlayMr Green Casino Mr Green Casino Review Mr Green Casino
Get up to £100 in Bonus Cash & 200 Free SpinsThe Mr Green casino has a truly unique feel to it, it is obvious that a lot of thought has gone into the design of the casino and Mr Green, a real gentleman and the host of the casino.
Terms and Conditions apply. New players only. 18+. 35x wagering applies to Bonus Cash and Free Spins. Deposit of £20+ unlocks a 100% Match Bonus up to £100 in Bonus Cash, subsequent wager of £20+ on slots unlocks 100 Starburst Free Spins and 100 additional Free Spins (5 per day over 20 days). BeGambleAware.org.
PlayBGO Casino BGO Casino Review BGO Casino
110 Free Spins No WagerDespite only being in its early stages, BGO offers players a secure environment in which to enjoy a great variety of casino games from the top software providers.
18+. New customers only. 10 Free Spins on registration and mobile verification. 100 Free Spins on first deposit. Free Spins have 3-day expiry and are available on Starburst, Aloha Cluster Pays, Finn and the Swirly Spin and The Legend of Shangri-La Cluster Pays games only. £10 min deposit + 2.5% fee (min 50p). Cash balance withdrawable anytime + £2.50 fee. Full T&Cs apply.
PlaySlots Heaven Slots Heaven Review Slots Heaven
100% up to £100 + 200 Free SpinsSlots Heaven is a great, colorful looking casino with strong ties to the UK market. Established in 2013 this flash based website can be played directly from the browser, or downloaded to your desktop.
New customers. Spins: 200 in total with 40 given on first deposit, winnings given as bonus funds, 20x wagering. Spins and bonus wagering on age of the gods games only. Welcome bonus: £20 min deposit, max bonus £100, wagering 40x. Game weighting applies. Betting limits: slots – £5 all other games – 10% of bonus amount
PlayJetbull Casino Jetbull Casino Review Jetbull Casino
100% up to £300 + 50 spins on NetEnt SlotsJetbull Casino is a UK and Malta-licensed online casino mainly dealing in NetEnt games. In fact, Jetbull claims to be the BIGGEST online gambling site in the world
18+. New customers only. £20 min deposit. 30x wagering. 7-day expiry on free spins. Max winning 10x deposit. £10 min withdrawal. £10 max stake. Full T&Cs apply.
PlayLeo Vegas Casino Leo Vegas Casino Review Leo Vegas Casino
Up to £300 + 30 Bonus SpinsLeo Vegas is fairly new to online casino market but they have already managed to make a great impression on many players with their great selection of casino games provided by all of the line mobile casino.
Significant Terms:18+ New Players. Min. £10 deposit. 100% up to £300 + 30 bonus spins on selected games. £5 min. wager to activate deposit spins- expire 3 days from claiming. 35x wagering before bonus or winnings can be withdrawn. £5 max. stake using bonus. Skrill, Neteller deposits excluded from offer. Eligibility restrictions apply. Full T&Cs apply. www.begambleaware.org
PlayMansion Casino Mansion Casino Review Mansion Casino
100% up to £200Mansion Casino needs no introduction for online gamblers: it’s a UK-licensed casino site that is packed with download or instant-play Playtech slots and table games. It also comes packed with big-money promotions all year round.
New customers only. Minimum deposit £20, maximum bonus £200. Wager 40x before withdrawing. Game weighting applies. Max bonus betting limit – slots: £5, other games: 10% of bonus amount. T&Cs apply.
PlayCasino.com Casino.com Review Casino.com
100% up to £100+200 Free Spins
NEW CUSTOMERS. SPINS: 20 ON REGISTRATION, 180 AFTER DEPOSIT, WINNINGS GIVEN AS BONUS FUNDS, 20X WAGERING. SPINS AND BONUS WAGERING ON AGE OF THE GODS GAMES ONLY. WELCOME BONUS: £20 MIN DEPOSIT, MAX BONUS £100, WAGERING 40X. GAME WEIGHTING APPLIES. BETTING LIMITS: SLOTS – £5 ALL OTHER GAMES – 10% OF BONUS AMOUNT
New customers. Winnings given as bonus funds. Wager 20x before withdrawing. Spins & bonus wagering on Age Of The Gods slot games only. T&Cs apply.
PlayDunder Casino Dunder Casino Review Dunder Casino
€600 bonus+200 free spins
The Dunder welcome package consists of 4 deposit bonuses: 1st deposit gives you 100% up to 50 EUR/USD, 2nd 50% up to 100 EUR/USD, 3rd 25% up to 150 EUR/USD and 4th 25% up to 300 EUR/USD. – In order to get the welcome bonuses you must activate them, either from “My Dunder” or the deposit page. – In addition to deposit bonuses you are also eligible for 200 freespins on Starburst, 20 free spins every day for 10 days from your first deposit (activated at 00:01 CET). – The free spins must be activated from the “My Dunder” page. Free spins that hasn’t been activated within 24 hours after receiving them will vanish.
PlayCasino Calzone Casino Calzone Review Casino Calzone
UP TO £600 BONUS AND 150,000 CAL’S CASH WELCOME PACKAGE
New players only. Deposit required. Skrill & Neteller excluded. Bonus wagering 50x on bonus funds within 30 days, Extra Spins 35x within 7 days. Bonus Max Bet £5. Max cashout from a welcome bonus is £5000, Max cashout from Extra Spins £1000. .
New players only. Deposit required. Bonus wagering 25x deposit + bonus, Extra Spins 35x. Bonus max bet £5. Max cashout from welcome bonus funds is £5000. Neteller/Skrill deposits do not qualify. Game weighting, Bonus Terms and General Terms and Conditions Apply.
PlayCasinoland Casinoland Review Casinoland
Up to £800 bonus
*New customers only. Opt-in required. 1st deposit bonus (DB) 100% up to £200. 2nd DB 50% up to £200, 3rd DB 25% up to £200, 4th DB 25% up to £200. 40x wagering, 30 days to complete wagering, game weighting and game restrictions apply. Max Bet with bonus funds £5. Neteller/Skrill deposits excluded, cash balance can be withdrawn at any time. Full bonus terms.
New customers only. Opt-in required. 1st deposit bonus (DB) 100% up to £200. 2nd DB 50% up to £200, 3rd DB 25% up to £200, 4th DB 25% up to £200. 40x wagering, 30 days to complete wagering, game weighting and game restrictions apply. Max Bet with bonus funds £5. Neteller/Skrill deposits excluded, cash balance can be withdrawn at any time. Full bonus terms
Why Security and Convenience are Important
Sending your banking information via the internet always has a risk of it being compromised. You could end up losing money and time should your banking details fall into the wrong hands. This is why we only select casinos that offer secure payment methods that have been tried and tested to be safe. Your information is encrypted using the most advanced technology and any third-parties involved in handling the transaction have protocols in place to protect your personal details.
On the other hand, we understand that players don’t want to go through many hurdles and steps just to make a deposit. You want to spend your time enjoying your favourite game and trying to get that life-changing jackpot, not get stuck with safety procedures.
Good payment methods combine high-standard security that is automated to give you convenience when you make payments online. You’ll only need to go through the verification process once then the rest is fast and easy, requiring almost no time at all. But if you change device or play from another country, you might be required to go through some extra steps to identify yourself.
The Most Popular UK Casino Deposit Options
Players from the UK can enjoy a wide range of payment methods that are both convenient and secure. Depending on your preference and how you play, there are different advantages to each method. Here are the most popular payment methods that are available for UK punters:
- Credit cards – The best thing about credit cards is that they are very convenient since most people already have one. There’s no need to go through the hassle of registering a new account with a third party. Your card is issued by your bank so it’s very easy for you to get in touch in case anything goes wrong. In the case of a fraud case, your bank will stop the transaction and carry out an investigation, often returning the amount you’ve lost. Furthermore, all reputable casinos will accept Visa and MasterCard, some even taking payments with Maestro cards. The downside to paying by credit cards is that if you’re on the go and don’t remember your credit card details, you’ll have to physically take your card out and key in the details on your phone, which can be a bit bothersome.
- Mobile payments – With the demand for mobile gaming soaring in recent years, more people prefer to pay using their mobile phone bills. This is a special payment method that’s exclusively available for mobile players only. Whenever you want to make a deposit, all you need to do is to log in to your casino account and authorise the payment. The amount will instantly be reflected in your account but you’ll only pay when your monthly phone bill comes. It’s the most convenient payment method for players who are always on the go and love to play using their phones. You won’t ever have to take out a physical card to look at the details nor do you need to log in to an additional third-party account to pay. However, this option may not be suitable for high rollers because casinos generally only accept a small amount of deposit if you pay with the mobile payment choice.
- Paypal – Paypal is an e-wallet but there’s a reason why it’s the most popular one in the entire world. The company is one of the pioneers of the e-payment solution industry and has taken tough measures to ensure that your information is not compromised. Not only that, Paypal has a dispute centre that allows you to report any fraud which is very similar to a bank. Once you’ve lodged a report, the company will investigate and will return the money you’ve lost if they found the merchant to be, indeed, dishonest. Paying using this method is instantaneous and convenient. All you need to do is log in to both your casino and Paypal accounts to authorise the amount you want to transfer to the casino. However, like most e-wallets, Paypal charges a transfer fee plus a commission if there’s a need for currency exchange.
- E-wallets – Ever since the start of the e-commerce and online gaming revolution, many online payment solution companies have been appearing on the scene. The biggest advantage that e-wallets offer is that everything can be done online. You can register an account and make payments to any online casinos all within the comfort of your home or when you’re out and about using your phone. Payment is instant and you don’t need to wait to start playing once the transaction is successful. Some online casinos partner up with e-wallet companies and offer a small bonus if you use their selected e-wallets to pay. On the contrary, you might not be eligible for certain bonuses while paying with a particular e-wallet so make sure that you read all terms and conditions before you decide on which payment method to use.
- Debit cards issued by e-wallets – You can receive a virtual debit card from e-wallet companies without even leaving your home. The advantage of using a debit card over a credit card to make deposits at your online casino is that you’ll never spend more than what you have in that account. It’s a great way to manage your bankroll to ensure that you won’t lose more than you can afford.
- Instant online banking – Many UK online casinos accept instant online bank transfers for accounts made in the UK. You know that your information is protected and you can pay directly from your bank account, without worrying about creating a third-party account or logging in to one. The downside is, there’s often a transaction fee involved so you’ll have to keep this in mind when choosing the best payment method for yourself.
- Pre-paid cards – If you’d rather not send your banking details over the internet, there’s still another way. You can use the Paysafecard system (formerly known as UKash) to move money into your casino account. This method is very similar to depositing using cash. You’ll have to purchase a code from a store that sells Paysafecard and then key in the code in the “deposit” page of your chosen online casino. While you do get the highest privacy and anonymity with this method, it’s a bit less convenient because you’ll need to buy a code every time you make a deposit.
UK Online Casino Payments
It’s understandable that many players are nervous about paying online to a casino. As long as you only use reliable, safe payment methods at casinos that are listed on this site, there’s really nothing to be worried about. Our selected operators not only adhere to the highest security standards, they also offer a great selection of games that are available on mobile, a wide variety of safe deposit methods, and excellent customer service.