- Security – All our recommended mobile casinos use the latest SSL encryption technology to protect your information.
- Game selection – Many mobile casinos only have a few games available. However, our selected brands not only offer many game choices but have a wide variety of options too.
- Mobile software – Our top mobile casinos are intuitive, load fast, and are bug-free to deliver a seamless player experience.
- Bonus offers – The chosen mobile brands you see on Tip Top Casino feature high-quality bonus offers that will boost your bankroll.
- Banking options – Playing on any of our recommended mobile casinos allow you make payments easily so you can have uninterrupted game time.
- Cash out times – You can rest assured that if you win, our selected mobile operators will transfer the funds to your account quickly.
- Customer support – Our top mobile casinos have fully trained staff members who are professional and knowledgeable to help you solve all your problems.
How Do I Play Online Casino Games on a Mobile Phone?
Playing your favourite casino games with real money via your mobile phone has never been easier! There are two ways you can access the games when you’re out and about at any time.
The most popular way is playing web-based games. You can launch the games from your phone’s web browser without going through the hassle of downloading anything. Since the games are hosted on the web, you don’t even need to use any of your phone’s storage to play games. All you need to do is navigate to the mobile casino’s URL using your phone’s web browser, sign up for an account, log in and start playing!
The other way you play online casino games on a mobile phone is by downloading an app to your phone. The app could be a native casino, iOS, or Android app. Do note that Google Play doesn’t allow real money gambling native apps. Although you can still find real money casino apps, they are fading out as most players prefer to play web-based games without needing to download anything.
Making a Deposit and Cashing Out on a Mobile Cashier
One of the biggest reasons for players wanting a mobile casino is to have uninterrupted gameplay. This includes being able to make deposits and withdrawals while on the go too. If you run out of casino credits, there’s no need to run to the nearest desktop computer to put money into your casino account. You can purchase casino credits straight from your phone.
All our recommended mobile casinos support a wide range of transaction methods including credit cards, e-wallets, pre-paid cards, and more. Not only that, some mobile brands even let you have the option of paying with your phone bill. This payment method is only available for mobile players and makes it extremely convenient for you to play via your phone.
Claim a Welcome Bonus on the Go
Playing on your mobile device doesn’t mean you have to miss out on the great welcome bonuses that desktop players get. Mobile casinos often offer the same bonuses and sometimes even additional exclusive offers that are only available if you play using your phone.
Just like gaming on your desktop computer, the welcome bonuses by mobile casinos usually consist of deposit matches and sometimes free spins on selected slot games too. Bear in mind that you’ll need to fulfil the casino’s wagering requirements in order to cash out. You should also pay attention to the expiry period and game contribution rates to decide if the welcome bonus is worth your time.
Recommended Mobile Casino Software Developers
All reputable casino software developers have a focus on mobile development. New game releases are mobile-friendly and developers are moving popular older games to their mobile platforms. Mobile players can expect impeccable and intuitive gaming services where they don’t need to worry about anything else but to win their favourite games.
The biggest software developers have special mobile divisions which specifically cater to the mobile gaming market:
- Microgaming – One of the pioneers of mobile casino games, Microgaming released its first mobile-friendly game using its Spin3 technology in 2004. This was back when powerful smartphones weren’t that common and the gaming interface wasn’t that great. However, Microgaming foresaw the surge in mobile gaming and has put in much efforts in improving its mobile games. Now, the company’s mobile games are some of the best in the industry.
- Net Entertainment (NetEnt) – NetEnt’s mobile division is called NetEnt Touch and has produced some of the most beautiful and innovative mobile games in the market. Every single one of NetEnt Touch games run smoothly and play exactly the same as their desktop counterparts. The powerful software can detect your phone’s system and automatically optimises the game to fit your screen size and to play using a touchscreen.
- Playtech – Playtech’s very own mobile casino technology, Mobile Hub, is a powerful casino solution built in HTML5 which has an open framework. This allows casino operators to integrate their own content into the system and to make customisations to suit their preferences. Mobile games on the powerful Mobile Hub platform can be accessed with all the latest smartphones and tablets.
When the first mobile casinos were developed, only RNG games were available. With the tremendous improvement of smartphones’ processing power and mobile internet, you can play live dealer games on our recommended mobile brands too. Now, you can have the glamorous Vegas experience whenever and wherever you are!
Playing on the Go Can be Better Than Desktop
Thanks to the development and advancements in technology, some mobile phones can be even more powerful than desktop computers. With better screen resolutions and processing capacity, mobile games can look better than their PC counterparts. What’s more, playing with a touch screen is a lot more intuitive than using a mouse to point and click.
Not only do mobile players get the same casino bonus offers as desktop players, you can sometimes find promotions that are exclusive to mobile punters only. You’re able to make payments safely and securely using your phone with the same options as desktop players too. Furthermore, some casinos let you deposit using your phone bill so you don’t even have to key in your credit card details or log on to a third-party account to pay. Sign up, claim bonuses, contact support, make deposits, cash out and more – you can do it all on your phone!